Royal Caribbean – Ships
Royal Caribbean International (RCI) has revolutionized cruising with the addition of Oasis Class ships to the RCI Fleet. These ships are floating cities with over 6,000 guests. For these guests, the destination is not as important as the onboard experience. With a myriad of activities for guests, Royal Caribbean has built the ideal ships for family vacations. The spacious parks and restaurant areas are combined perfectly with entertainment venues. This creates an atmosphere that turns the ship into amusement park.
Royal Caribbean has built some of the best cruise ships in the industry for teens. Check carefully when booking a cruise, as each ship offers a different variety of amusement attractions & restaurants.
Royal Caribbean – Destinations
Royal Caribbean’s central focus is the Caribbean, especially for its newer Oasis Class ships. On Alaska cruises, they also offer land based Cruisetours of Canada and Alaska. The Royal Caribbean Fleet also operates in Asia, China and Europes.
- families, family reunions and groups account for about 40% of their guests
- couples and singles in their 30s – 50s
- those seeking onboard adventure and entertainment
- people who like spending a vacation in a city at sea
- about 75% of Royal Caribbean guests have cruised before
Royal Caribbean – Amenities Included
- FlowRider®, Rock Climbing Wall, Zip-Line, skating, bungee trampoline, bumper cars, aqua parks, water slides
- Broadway at Sea, AquaTheater outdoor shows, Ice-skating productions and parades featuring DreamWorks characters.
- Adventure Ocean Youth Program – for kids 3 – 17
- Meals, regular coffee and juices
- Waterparks, Pools & Jacuzzis
Royal Caribbean – Amenities Not Included
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants, like Johnny Rockets
- RipCord, North Star adventure rides on Quantum of the Seas
- Spa and Salon services
- Shore excursions
- Video Arcade
- Medical Services
- Internet Access
- Transfers (Unless guest has purchased our air/sea package)
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services No self-serve laundry.
- Ship to Shore Telephone calls
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages (excluding water, lemonade and iced tea)
Royal Caribbean – Staterooms
Royal Caribbean offers 4 types of staterooms: Suite/Deluxe, Balcony, Oceanview and Inside. There is a minimum charge of two adults for each stateroom.
Royal Caribbean – Suite Amenities
Junior Suites are excluded from the following Suite Amenities on Royal Caribbean:
- Priority check-in
- Concierge Club service on select ships
- Reserved prime seating in the main theater
- Priority tender tickets on select cruises
- VIP pool deck seating
- Full dining room menus available for in-room dining
- Luggage valet service
- Pressing service on formal night
- Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge and continental breakfast
- Main Dining Room – Breakfast, lunch and dinner with My Time Dining flexibility. Brasserie 30 – lunch on sea days.
- Windjammer Cafe – 24 hour buffet service.
- Coastal Kitchen, Café Promenade, Sorrento’s Pizza, Boardwalk Donuts, Park Café
- Dog House – hot dogs and brats
- Vitality Café – healthy selections
Fee Based Specialty Dining
- Michael’s Genuine Pub, 150 Central Park. Johnny Rockets, Jamie’s Italian, Wonderland
- Chops Grille – steakhouse
- Izumi – Japanese
- Sabor – Spanish
- Giovanni’s Table – Italian
- Samba Grill – Brazilian Steakhouse
- Solarium Bistro Restaurant – buffet
- Café Latte-tudes, Starbucks, Cupcake Cupboard
- Room service delivery charge
Alcohol Policy – Guests are not allowed to bring beer, hard liquor or non-alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use. Guests may bring personal wine and champagne onboard only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom. A corkage fee applies to personal wine consumed in public areas.
Smoking – Cigarette, cigar, e-cigarette and pipe smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas and in designated areas of the casino.
Gratuities – Established rates are applied to final billings based on stateroom type, but can be adjusted by visiting the Purser.