Celebrity Solstice, Cozumel
Celebrity Cruises – Solsticized
In 2008 the Celebrity Solstice set the new standard for Celebrity Cruises with its specialty dining venues and new stateroom categories. Since then, Celebrity has upgraded its fleet to the new standard and created the word “solsticized” in the process.
Celebrity Cruises – Ships
The Millennium Class has ships that take about 2,000 passengers: including the Millennium, Infinity, Summit and Constellation.
The Solstice Class has ships for 3,000 passengers: the Celebrity Edge, Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, Silhoutte and Reflection.
The Xpedition Class operates only in the Galapagos Islands. Ships include the Xpedition, Xperience and Xploration.
Celebrity Cruises – Destinations
The Celebrity Cruises Fleet blankets the world with its destinations. Ships tend to run repeated itineraries. For example, a ship will cruise the same itinerary to Alaska all summer and then reposition to a repeated schedule in the Caribbean for the winter, Celebrity also offers Cruise Tours that combine cruising with a train based visit to the interior of Alaska.
Tuscan Grille Restaurant
Celebrity Cruises – Guest Profile
- Ages 46 – 60
- Income 75k and up
- Experienced travelers who love food and wine
- 49% have cruised in the past 2 years
- 82% are married
Amenities for All Staterooms
- 24 hour room service
- Robe and tote bag
- Priority check-in and debarkation; embarkation day lunch
- Welcome sparkling wine and fresh fruit
- Main & specialty restaurant seating time preferences
- Destination Seminar
- Personalized Concierge service
Suite Stateroom, Celebrity Reflection
- Luminae – private restaurant
- Michael’s Club-exclusive lounge
- Personal butler service
- Priority Tender Service
- In-suite breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Specialty restaurant Blu, only for AquaClass guests
- Expanded room service breakfast menu
- Unlimited access to Persian Garden spa lounge