Grill Suite Amenities
- Butler service (Queens Grill Suites)
- Embarkation welcome – champagne and chocolates
- Mini bar with bottled wine or spirits and soft drinks (Queens Grill Suites)
- Pre-dinner canapes (Queens Grill Suites)
- Pillow concierge offering 9 different pillow choices
- Bathroom (with bath and shower)
- Personalised stationery
- Exclusive access to the Courtyard, Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace
- Priority embarkation and disembarkation (Queens Grills Suites)
- Priority tender services (Q1-Q4 Queens Grill Suites).
Queens Grill Q1 Balmoral Suite
Cunard – All Inclusive Dining
Dining rooms are segregated by stateroom category – Queen’s Grill, Princess Grill, Britannia Club and Britannia. Expect a several formal nights with tuxedos. You can also opt for the following included dining options.
Queen Mary 2 — Boardwalk Cafe, Carinthia Lounge, Golden Lion, Kings Court, Sir Samuel’s and The Verandah restaurant.
Queen Victoria — Cafe Carinthia, Golden Lion, Lido restaurant, The Verandah restaurant and Winter Garden.
Queen Elizabeth — Cafe Carinthia, Golden Lion, Lido restaurant, The Verandah restaurant and Garden Lounge.
Queens Grill Restaurant, Queen Elizabeth
The shore excursions on Cunard Line are high end experiences consistent with Cunard Line’s emphasis on luxury. For example, when in Venice, how about an after hours exclusive visit to St Mark’s Cathedral or the Doge’s Palace? You won’t just be “first class” on your shore excursion – you’ll be the only class participating.
Mid Ship Lounge, Queen Victoria
Cunard Line – Policies
Alcohol Policy – You may bring wine or champagne on board to celebrate special occasions. A corkage fee applies in public areas.
Smoking – Cunard has restricted smoking to Churchill’s Cigar Lounge and designated areas on deck.
Gratuities – automatically added to your final bill.