Crystal Cruises – Ships & Destinations
Crystal is the world’s premier luxury all-inclusive cruise line. Conde Nast Traveler and by Travel + Leisure consistently give Crystal their #1 large-ship ranking. Crystal Cruises has two 1,000 passenger luxury cruise ships owned by Genting Hong Kong – the Crystal Symphony and the Crystal Serenity. These two ships cruise the world. The ships offer penthouses, suites, verandah and ocean view staterooms.
In addition, Crystal offers river cruises on the Danube and Rhine Rivers in Europe. They also have a yacht named the Crystal Esprit that cruises the Caribbean in winter and the Mediterranean in summer.
Crystal Cruises – Guest Profile
- People with high disposable income who prefer the best in luxury.
- People who enjoy all-inclusive vacations on the world’s most highly rated cruise line.
Penthouse Suite Amenities
- Personal butler service with gratuities included
- Unpacking and packing upon request
- Pressing and shoe shine
- Afternoon tea service and nightly hors d’oeuvres
- Stocked bar and afternoon canapés
- Order in from specialty restaurants
- Private car transfers (category CP only)
Amenities Not Included
Airfare and Port Transfers
Shore Excursions on the Crystal Symphony aand the Crystal Serenity.
A flat fee is charged for additional visits after your first visit to Prego, Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road or The Sushi Bar.
Charges for Internet usage in excess of one hour per day.
Crystal Cruises – Amenities Included
- Up to eight evening dining venues
- Select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the ship, including stateroom mini bar.
- One dinner reservation at Prego and one at either Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road or The Sushi Bar. A fee applies for additional visits.
- Open-bar service throughout the ship
- Gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- One hour per day of internet access
- The Bistro, a European-style sidewalk café
- Non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks, fresh juices
And Even More Amenities Included
- Afternoon Tea service
- Early embarkation luncheon
- Welcome champagne
- 24-hour room service
- Saunas, Fitness Classes, Golf Lessons
- Self service laundry
- Junior Activities – for kids 3 – 17
- Ambassador Host – older single men are available for dancing.
Crystal Cruises – Policies
Alcohol Policy – The selection of included wines and spirts is so exceptional that you won’t be wondering about the alcohol policy.
Smoking – inside is permitted only in the Connoisseur Club and by request at the gaming tables in the casino. You can’t smoke in your stateroom or on the balcony. Smoking outside is restricted to designated areas.
Gratuities – No additional charges for gratuities for any services.