Crystal Serenity, Venice
Crystal Cruises – Ships & Destinations
Crystal is the world’s premier luxury all-inclusive cruise line. Conde Nast Traveler and by Travel + Leisure consistently give Crystal their #1 large-ship ranking. Crystal Cruises has two 1,000 passenger luxury cruise ships owned by Genting Hong Kong – the Crystal Symphony and the Crystal Serenity. These two ships cruise the world. The ships offer penthouses, suites, verandah and ocean view staterooms.
In addition, Crystal offers river cruises on the Danube and Rhine Rivers in Europe. They also have a yacht named the Crystal Esprit that cruises the Caribbean in winter and the Mediterranean in summer.
Crystal Cruises – Guest Profile
- People with high disposable income who prefer the best in luxury.
- People who enjoy all-inclusive vacations on the world’s most highly rated cruise line.
Penthouse Suite Amenities
- Personal butler service with gratuities included
- Unpacking and packing upon request
- Pressing and shoe shine
- Afternoon tea service and nightly hors d’oeuvres
- Stocked bar and afternoon canapés
- Order in from specialty restaurants
- Private car transfers (category CP only)
Crystal Symphony, Mazatlan
Amenities Not Included
Airfare and Port Transfers
Shore Excursions on the Crystal Symphony aand the Crystal Serenity.
A flat fee is charged for additional visits after your first visit to Prego, Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road or The Sushi Bar.
Charges for Internet usage in excess of one hour per day.