Crystal Serenity, Venice
Following insolvency in 2022, the Crystal Cruises brand and two cruise ships were bought by A&K Travel Group, to recommence operations in 2023.
Crystal Cruises – Ships & Destinations
Crystal is the world’s premier luxury all-inclusive cruise line. Conde Nast Traveler and by Travel + Leisure consistently give Crystal their #1 large-ship ranking. Crystal Cruises has two 1,000 passenger luxury cruise ships owned by A&K Travel Group, – the Crystal Symphony and the Crystal Serenity. These two ships cruise the world. The ships offer penthouses, suites, verandah and ocean view staterooms.
In 2022 the Crystal Esprit yacht was sold.
Crystal Cruises – Guest Profile
- People with high disposable income who prefer the best in luxury.
- People who enjoy all-inclusive vacations on the world’s most highly rated cruise line.
Penthouse Suite Amenities
- Personal butler service with gratuities included
- Unpacking and packing upon request
- Pressing and shoe shine
- Afternoon tea service and nightly hors d’oeuvres
- Stocked bar and afternoon canapés
- Order in from specialty restaurants
- Private car transfers (category CP only)
Crystal Symphony, Mazatlan
Amenities Not Included
Airfare and Port Transfers
Additional visits to specialty restaurants once your allotted reservations have been used.