Azamara Club Cruises – Ships & Destinations
Azamara Club Cruises has an intimate small ship experience with 694 passengers on either the Azamara Quest or the Azamara Journey. Both ships have a balcony on 70% of the staterooms and 93% have an ocean view. The Azamara Pursuit will join the fleet in 2018. Azamara consistently has higher customer satisfaction ratings than their affiliated companies (RCI and Celebrity).
Azamara ships don’t follow a set route or operate out of a home port. You can expect to go anywhere in the world, but plan ahead. Don’t miss out on a preferred destination, because they may not be going back any time soon.
Azamara Club Cruises – Guest Profile
- “Cruise Global – Connect Local”
- Affluent people over age 45 vacationing without children.
- Solo cruisers.
- Golfers looking to experience the best golf courses in the world.
- People who enjoy more exotic destinations and extra days in port.
Azamara Club Cruises – Amenities Included for All Guests
- AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Azamara Club Cruises – Amenities Not Included
- Airfare, Airport Transfers
- Premium Beverage Packages
- Shore Excursions
- Sanctum Spa Services
- Nights in Private Places – dinner served by a private butler, then sleep under the stars on the Sanctum Terrace.
- No kid programs. This is not a family cruise line.
Azamara Club Cruises – Staterooms
- Welcome fruit basket at embarkation
- Fresh-cut flowers
- Tote bag
- Complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars
- Complimentary shoe-shine service
- Turndown treats
Azamara Club Cruises – Suite Amenities
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes or $150 towards a full voyage unlimited package per person.
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary specialty restaurants dining
- Afternoon tea service in-suite
Azamara Club Cruises – Dining
- Discoveries Restaurant – Main Dining
- Windows Café – a buffet setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Patio – Pool grill by day and local cuisine for dinner.
- Mosaic Café – Enjoy specialty coffees and a European pastry.
Azamara Club Cruises – Specialty Dining
For non-suite guests, there is a fee for dining at Aqualina and Prime C.
- Aqualina – A fusion of Italian cuisine and dishes prepared fresh from local markets during the cruise.
- Prime C – In a decor of dark woods, warm lighting, floor-to-ceiling ocean views and soft leather chairs, enjoy beef and seafood favorites.
Azamara Club Cruises – Destination Immersion
Spend more time in port than any other cruise line. Enjoy opportunities to experience destinations after dark. Azamara Club Cruises Destination Immersion focuses on local traditions and interaction. Tours generally have a maximum of 25 guests.