Azamara Journey, Puerto Rico
Azamara Club Cruises – Staterooms
- Welcome fruit basket at embarkation
- Fresh-cut flowers
- Tote bag
- Complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars
- Complimentary shoe-shine service
- Turndown treats
Club Continent Suite
Azamara Club Cruises – Suite Amenities
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes or $150 towards a full voyage unlimited package per person.
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary specialty restaurants dining
- Afternoon tea service in-suite
Azamara Club Cruises – Dining
- Discoveries Restaurant – Main Dining
- Windows Café – a buffet setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Patio – Pool grill by day and local cuisine for dinner.
- Mosaic Café – Enjoy specialty coffees and a European pastry.
Prime C Restaurant
Azamara Club Cruises – Specialty Dining
For non-suite guests, there is a fee for dining at Aqualina and Prime C.
- Aqualina – A fusion of Italian cuisine and dishes prepared fresh from local markets during the cruise.
- Prime C – In a decor of dark woods, warm lighting, floor-to-ceiling ocean views and soft leather chairs, enjoy beef and seafood favorites.
Azamara Club Cruises – Destination Immersion
Spend more time in port than any other cruise line. Enjoy opportunities to experience destinations after dark. Azamara Club Cruises Destination Immersion focuses on local traditions and interaction. Tours generally have a maximum of 25 guests.